This limited edition design was tie dyed in small batches in Burlington, North Carolina with tara root extract and iron, resulting in a variety of warm slate grey patterns with hints of tan.
Each shirt was individually hand tied, so the pattern on each is truly one-of-a-kind. The exact patterning and color coverage of shirt you receive will vary slightly from those pictured. We hope you enjoy the serendipity behind these shirts much as we do.
- Classic, tailored fit
- Unisex style
- 100% natural plant-derived dyes
- 100% ringspun cotton grown in North Carolina
- 5.5 oz
- Garment dyed and pre-shrunk
- Made in North Carolina and South Carolina, USA
- QR code allows you to track every step of your shirt's making
Note: Naturally dyed clothing may fade faster than synthetically dyed clothing. We recommend washing with a mild detergent by hand or on the delicate setting of your washing machine.
See sizing info