This limited edition of the North Carolina Cotton T-Shirt was naturally dyed in Burlington, North Carolina with pomegranate rind extract and iron. A unique tie dye technique created patterns in light mustard and an earthy greenish brown that make us think of the organic movement and colors of a riverbed.
Each shirt was individually hand tied, so the pattern on each is truly one-of-a-kind. The exact patterning and color coverage of shirt you receive will vary slightly from those pictured. We hope you enjoy the serendipity behind these shirts much as we do.
- Men's style: Classic, tailored fit
- Women's style: Slight scoop neck; slightly fitted shape
- 100% ringspun cotton grown in North Carolina
- 5.5 oz
- Garment dyed and pre-shrunk
- Made in North Carolina and South Carolina, USA
- QR code allows you to track every step of your shirt's making
Note: Naturally dyed clothing may fade faster than synthetically dyed clothing. We recommend washing with a mild detergent by hand or on the delicate setting of your washing machine.
Click here for sizing information.